Does working at the cutting edge of technology in a world-class team sounds like an exciting challenge?
Do you want to push the boundaries of what is possible with simulation, formal, and emulation tools to produce industry-leading CPU IP?
We’re searching for an exceptional candidate to take on this exciting role, working for a global technology leader. You would be part of the team that has produced some of the company’s most successful products in use around the world today, from smartphones and tablets to AI applications, IoT, and automotive systems.
For this role, we are looking for experienced Verification Engineers who can contribute to all phases of the verification flow. This includes:
- Ownership of specified areas ranging from unit-level testbench development through to the overall verification methodology.
- Responsibility for producing test plans and verification strategies.
- Ensuring the quality of the verification work completed to the expected standard
- Participate in verification improvement strategies across the group and the wider company verification community
- Evaluate and review different issues throughout the verification process
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing verification environments for complex RTL designs
- Strong hands-on experience in the use of hardware verification languages e.g. SystemVerilog or Specman ‘e’
- Understand the end-to-end verification processes, from test plan creation through to verification closure
- Understand the fundamentals of computer architecture, with an emphasis on pipelining, exception handling, memory systems
‘Nice to have’ Skills and Experience:
- Verification methodologies such as UVM
- Practical experience of working on microprocessor designs
- In-depth understanding of memory protection, memory translation, vector processing in CPUs, exception and interrupt handling.
- Knowledge of assembly language, and/or C/C++
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Engineering, IT|