Service Desk Team Leader – PR/006034 – c £37k
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Service Desk Team Leader and we would love to hear from you! The role will involve leading a team of up to 10 Service Desk Operators & Mobile Device Engineers, covering both 1st and 2nd line operations within an ITIL environment. The role will be based in our clients London HQ, and due to the nature of the work that they undertake, the role will be fully on-site.
You will be required to:
- Lead and motivate a team of service desk analysts, ensuring incidents are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Solid incident management experience, working to ITIL standards
- Ability to work to strict SLAs, and deliver against the KPI’s
- Act as a key point of contact for both internal and external teams.
The successful candidate will be required to evidence the following:
- Experience of leading teams within in a busy Service Desk environment
- In depth experience of ITIL V3/4 Service Management operations and best practice, ideally holding ITIL accreditations
- Familiar with Service Desk Management Tools
- Experience of working within a Microsoft environment – O365, AD, Exchange etc.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken by the client, candidates will be required to undertake baseline vetting. Therefore, any applicants must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been a resident in the UK for at least the past 5 years.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to: [email protected]