Our client, a knowledge management company, is creating solutions for enterprises based on unique AI, ML, and semantic indexing and search technology.
You will be part of the core engineering team, developing, maintaining, and operating the SaaS platform.
The platform is deployed using Helm charts and Kubernetes to assemble components that ingest and index data, for querying by extensions embedded into third-party tools and customer workflows.
Skills and Experiences
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer, the ability to produce high-quality code at speed
- Fluency in more than one programming language including one or more: Typescript, Python, and Rust.
- Experience in working with agile/lean start-up development methodologies
- Experience developing within a CI/CD environment, including defining and implementing testing and software QA processes
- Experience writing code for deployment to cloud environments, with Azure, Kubernetes clusters, Helm charts, Argo CD all particularly relevant
- Experience coding against other SaaS APIs such as SalesForce, SharePoint, GSuite
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org