Our client, a global technology business is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their expanding team! You will work as a key member in the Salesforce Platform Team where you will support the management of Salesforce tickets received through the service desk as well as playing an active part in assessing, designing, building and delivering Salesforce solutions.
- Providing support for the day-to-day management of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ and Community Cloud.
- Carry out the development of the applications or enhancements through configuration and if required through Apex or Visualforce.
- Perform technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce customizations
- Develop custom applications and code (Visualforce, Components, Apex Controller, Trigger, Callouts).
- Write, test, analyse, and implements high quality code according to specifications
- Define and monitor compliance with code check-in, backup/recovery, and versioning processes
- Integrations and/or Connectors between Salesforce.com and other applications (Like S/4 HANA)
- Troubleshoot issues raised by users and provide prompt resolution.
- Assist in performing and executing functional testing.
- Ensuring we keep to a principle of using Salesforces standard configuration over using custom code but providing expert advice when we need to customise.
- Extensive Salesforce experience, including Salesforce accreditations
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, dashboards and reports and other content.
- Experienced in software development life cycle (SDLC) within an Agile environment.
- Experienced of using industry standard tools such as Jira and Confluence.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com