Network Architect – PR/005998 – c £60k
This client works in fast-paced, commercially and operationally demanding world. As their Network Architect you will offer specialist expertise to support key programme activity such as refreshing the WAN, LAN and Telephony services and their Digital Transformation Programme. You will pay a key part in a number of change activities to help transform the capabilities of the IT estate.
As Network Architect you will be required to:
- Work with the Architecture team and the 3rd party providers of WAN, LAN and Telephony services to design and communicate the structures that enable and guide the network to meet current and future business needs.
- Provide guidance on the configuration of these networks and the virtual appliances required to manage and protect the environments, in accordance with the strategic IT direction.
- Produce network designs and design policies, strategies, architectures and documentation.
Key requirements for this role include:
- Experience of translating technical requirements into business language.
- Experience of WAN / LAN architecture
- Extensive experience of enterprise design and implementation of corporate networks.
- Experience of Telephony and Unified Communications.
- Experience of virtual networking.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken by the client, candidates will be required to undertake baseline vetting. Therefore, any applicants must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been a resident in the UK for at least the past 5 years.
If this role is of interest, and you feel you meet the criteria, please either upload your CV below, or send it with any queries to: [email protected]