We are looking for a Lead Cloud Security Engineer to join our client’s team. They’re a global technology business using revolutionary techniques to build exceptional products.
As a Lead Cloud Security Engineer within the Technology Operations Services Group (TOSG), you will act as an authority specifically focused on cloud security, automation, audit and monitoring technologies to the engineering community.
- Provide operational expertise and contribute to the project planning and delivery across various scales of development of the new cloud security capabilities.
- Actively work on security incident management, change assessments, vulnerability management, security monitoring, key management, managing waivers/exceptions among other domains.
- Assist with the design of new security tools/services in a multi-cloud platform environment.
- Build and handle relationships to enable the ongoing delivery of an effective end-to-end security capability.
- Contribute to the production of regular security reports.
- Run cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Identify, solve, fix and document security incidents.
Job Specific Competencies/Experience for Role
- Strong experience on public cloud platforms: AWS (required with at least one Certification) plus Google Cloud and/or Azure.
- Solid cloud security architecture knowledge and expertise.
- Strong background on cloud risks and threats, performing cloud security audits and assessments, and recommending cloud security controls.
- Landing zone experience is desirable
- Exposure to security monitoring including tooling, log collection and log analysis
- Strong understanding of networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN).
- Experience with Linux
- Hold security certification e.g. AWS Security, CCSP, Comptia Security+
If this role is of interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org