We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Developer to work for a knowledge management company that specialises in creating solutions for the world’s unstructured data, to provide the right information to the right people at the right time using AI/ML.
- Is happy to work with ambiguity, conceiving and evaluating multiple approaches to a challenge
- Is flexible and willing to turn a hand to whatever is necessary to make the company a success
- Constructively challenges the status quo
- Can talk to customers as necessary to understand their wants and needs
Job Specific Competencies/Experience for Role
- Ability to produce high-quality code at speed, whether evidenced by holding a first-class undergraduate or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline, or by having years of practical experience
- Fluency in more than one programming language with the ability to pick up new technologies and languages
- Experience in working with agile/lean start-up development methodologies
Wanted, but not needed!
- Familiarity developing components and applications for deployment to both cloud-hosted SaaS and on-premises enterprise environments
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Experience operating and working within a CI/CD environment, including defining and implementing testing and software QA processes
- Experience managing and operating Kubernetes clusters on Azure and/or AWS, with Helm charts and Argo CD both particularly relevant
- Familiarity with UX design and development using React and D3
- Experience developing against other SaaS APIs such as SalesForce, SharePoint, GSuite
- Competency coding in any of Typescript, Python, C++, Rust
This role is suitable for graduates, offering a competitive salary with great working flexibility.
If this role is of interest and you want to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com