Infrastructure Architect – PR/005996 – c £60k
Our client works in a fast-paced, constantly changing world which is operationally and commercially demanding. As the Infrastructure Architect you will form part of their growing architecture function, and supporting a wider programme team implementing Office 365 services across the organisation. Working closely with their in-house Infrastructure Team and their 3rd party providers of server, cloud and storage technologies, you will will help to design and communicate the structures that enable the implementation and integration of their private cloud into a hybrid cloud solution.
As Infrastructure Architect you will be required to:
- Work with the Service Delivery team to define the service, process and operating models required to support the clouds and cloud services.
- Validate infrastructure designs for cloud based virtual data centres for a number of functions.
- Provide design and definition of the virtual and physical datacentre environments to support the rollout of the new personal computing environment.
- Provide guidance on the configuration of the physical and the virtual appliances required to manage and protect the environments, in accordance with the strategic IT direction.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of designing infrastructure architecture.
- Experience of supporting a cloud migration project.
- Experience of translating technical requirements into business language.
- Experience of working with a range of infrastructure technologies.
- Cloud migration and solutions (Office 365 and/or Azure)
- Hyper-V / Azure
- MS Office Suite
- Private, Public and Secure Cloud Computing
Due to the nature of the work undertaken by the client, candidates will be required to undertake baseline vetting. Therefore, any applicants must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been a resident in the UK for at least the past 5 years.
If this role is of interest, and you meet the criteria, please send your CV to [email protected]