Our client runs and delivers infrastructure services, including cutting-edge technology, allowing customers to use mobile apps and websites to order services and obtain real time information.
As the Head of Architecture you will take the lead in establishing technical vision and supporting the design and development of all technical aspects of IT solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated leadership in a complex organisation, leading the transition to fewer and broader technology platforms.
- Experience of devising and reviewing departmental plans, objectives, and technology roadmaps.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and delivering presentations.
- Lead the strategy and develop roadmaps for technology platforms, applications, and partnerships.
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company and drive opportunities for improvement in technology utilisation Responsible for signing off technical designs.
- Deliver technical projects, including development of new business applications.
- Provide strong support to peers when they develop technology solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- To own IT technical budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures.
- Manage environments for core ERP applications promoting all aspects of the system life cycle, and implementation of change control procedures.
- Understanding of the Oracle technical stack and ERP is essential.
- Drive quality, stability, security, and continuity of the Enterprise Systems Drive project delivery of Enterprise Systems on expansions and acquisitions.
Salary – £85,000 + package
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org