If you’re a passionate technologist who wants to play a key role within the engineering community of a global technology business then please read on! They’re not interested in messy or unreadable code, they want developers to be proud of the code they produce and have a desire to continuously improve.
You’ll be part of a talented team of engineers helping to develop and craft the tools and services to support the engineering workforce.
To design, develop, and deploy web services to provide best in class development environments and productivity tools for the engineering community
- Software build and test solutions using CI/CD, binary, secret and test management.
- Exploiting Virtualisation and cloud technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes and Vault.
- Developing webservices in cloud of supporting software services using Golang and Python.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ability to write robust fault tolerant software in Golang. Python skills would also be nice to have.
- Full software development within a continuous integration/delivery lifecycle.
- Linux based infrastructure and networking
- HTTP and REST APIs
- Postgres/MySQL experience
Our client is ready to onboard quickly, and the hiring manager has committed to swiftly reviewing CV’s. There will be a two stage video interview in place for this particular role.
Please note that our client does not currently offer sponsorship to contractors. However, if you can work in the UK without restriction, you fulfil the required experienced outlined in the advert, then we would love to hear from you!
For more information on the role, please send your CV to email@example.com