Our client specialises in the delivery of cutting-edge technology, allowing customers to use mobile apps and websites to purchase tickets, travel and access real time information.
We are looking for someone who is able to work within a small team of Data Engineers and Analysts to help them process, distribute and aid the analysis of data which is available around the company.
Main Responsibilities and Key Deliverables
- Collect and organise data sources from around the business – understanding the lifecycle of the information at a business level.
- Work on ad hoc data models in conjunction business stakeholders and function-based data analysts.
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of working with Apache Spark (or Databricks)
- Experience of using Python for analytics with Spark or other related tools
- SQL Data Warehousing experience – designing and implementing data warehouses
- Working in a development environment with experience of code and data management.
- Experience of data models for multiple company divisions, or franchises
- Have worked in a data team or as been part of a team creating Kimball data warehouses
- Experience of working with spatial data sets a benefit
- PowerBI or other dashboarding
- Reporting technologies such as Crystal or SSRS
- Experience with ArcGIS
Education & Qualifications
- A computer science or related degree
- A good level of mathematics to aid support of data analysis
Must have right to work in the UK.
For more information on the role please send your CV to email@example.com