We have a fantastic opportunity for the right Business Analyst candidate to join a high-performing team, renowned for delivering solutions and services.
Our client is a rapidly growing, leading IoT service provider, with operations in multiple countries, specialising in sectors including Health, Security and much more.
They are working on a significant project, rolling out mobile and fixed line connectivity across several thousand sites around the UK over the next year. There is substantial need for new IT Infrastructure and transformational changes across the organisations customer services, business systems, processes and structures.
They need an experienced Business Analyst who has process engineering capabilities, to work within the dedicated implementation team.
Sound exciting? Like you? Then read on!
Ideally, you will have experience in delivering large-scale telecommunications deployment, involving communications platforms, business systems and bespoke customer services. You are able to understand the customer, the commercial requirements and business capabilities, and can help define the processes and architecture required to implement a robust solution.
Thriving in high-pressured environments, you are multi-disciplined, and able to help other areas of the project when required. You can demonstrate how you can hit the ground running and not stop until the solution is successfully delivered as a team.
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Investigating, capturing and interpreting information about project, process and business rules for the as-is and to-be
- Creating detailed business requirements and processes which are then documented for in-life referencing
- Process and data modelling, design & modification
- Supporting project teams during the analysis
- Acting as a liaison between the rest of the business
- Working with the project manager to turn business requirements into technical Jira epics/stories/task
- Facilitating a successful release handover to stakeholders
- Assisting in estimating costs and time requirements of projects, including risk and return on investment
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Developing quality assurance practices and assessments for business processes
- Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for project team members
- BA/BEng qualifications
- Excellent research and analytical skills with an informed, evidence-based approach
- Minimum 5yrs experience preferably in business architecture and design environment with a good understanding of information technology
- Running stakeholder workshops and sessions to extract business requirements
- Process design and in-depth data modelling capabilities
- Knowledge of core business systems
- Change management in a small to medium organisation
- Worked closely with software development, product management and business functions spanning finance, supply chain and sales functions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties and turn complex concepts in to simple language
- A strong interest in business and business development with a passion for creating solutions
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Business Analysis|