Our highly successful, fast growing IoT client is looking for a Backend Developer with Python 3 experience and with good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture.
Migrating services from On-Prem to AWS to enable service improvement and increase system functionality. Delivering new functionality.
By providing innovative global IoT cellular connectivity solutions, our client enables businesses to overcome the complexity of IoT connectivity.
- Working on Agile projects (SCRUM, JIRA, Kanban, XP etc.)
- AWS and microservices architecture experience
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration pipelines
- Test and business driven development
- Great problem solving, optimisation and programming skills
- Previous experience with service design and implementation on a cloud platform specifically using AWS architecture
- Ability to code using AWS Python SDK
- Development experience with AWS serverless services
- Ideally to have working experience of real time data processing
- Ability to express opinion on sound RESTful API design
- Experience working with distributed systems and understanding of issues that can be encountered
- Experience with an Infrastructure as a Code tools, such as Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Ability to produce internal operational documentation
- Knowledge of at least one relational database and ideally a NoSQL database
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org